Designed by Veethemes.com

Review: lightinthebox.com

I've bought several items from this site and looking back on it, with the exception of the very first dress I bought from this site, I've never been exceptionally pleased with the items I got. The website is very "hit or miss," most of it being a "miss"  There has always been at least one thing that was off. My most recent purchase from them (most definitely my last) has quite a few things wrong with it. The lure of such stupidly low prices had me firmly in it's grasp and I was willing to settle for a lot of junk, however I say no more because in the end I'm just wasting my money. Now let's get to the questionably items at hand...

The three pictures below are pictures taken from the site and were the items I was expecting to see:

The Ramones dress was fine I just had to do some minor sewing in the back because part of the zipper flap was sewn down funny making the dress look slightly crooked in the back.



What I got instead: 
The cats don't even look the same :/ ( I ordered the dress in pink so there was no problem with that)



Beemo doesn't have a double face...



*sigh* I'm officially done taking chances with this site. I will say though, despite all the questionable products their customer service is AMAZING. I wish all sites had customer service like them. They are incredibly fast with replying to any questions or concerns I have. Returning items is a breeze. All I can say is order at your own risk!

0 comments :

Post a Comment